Role & Responsibilities
The Charter Commission is responsible for reviewing and revising the City's Charter to ensure that it meets all applicable State and Federal laws and that it meets the needs of the citizens of Le Sueur. Commissioners serve a four year term.
Meetings & Agendas
Regular meetings are held annually with special meetings conducted on an as-needed basis. Meetings are held in the City Hall Council Chambers and begin at 6:00pm. Agendas and minutes are available on our Agenda Center page.
- Robert Broeder - (term expires 12/31/23)
- Julie Boyland (term expires 12/31/25)
- Judith Jones (term expires 12/31/23)
- John (Jack) King (term expires 12/31/23)
- Jack Roberts (term expires 12/31/23)
- Ruth Vorthems (term expires 12/31/23)
- Marilyn Wells (term expires 12/31/25)
- Dean Williams (term expires 12/31/24)
- Dave Swanberg - Council Liaison