Parks & Facilities
The Le Sueur Parks department provides fun and safe places for area community members to gather. Below, you will find information on our nine local parks and shelter reservation details.
- American Legion Park: 155 South Park Lane
- Bruce Frank Field: 819 East Ferry Street
- Cedar Ridge Trails Park: 306 Cedar Trail Drive
- Jo Eagle Anderson Park: 510 South Sixth Street
- Le Sueur Dog Park: Intersection of Kingsway Drive and Cedar Trail Drive
- Mayo Park: 272 Forest Prairie Road
- Mothers Louise Park: 118 North Main Street
- Pierre Le Sueur Park: 100 North Main Street
- River Park: 102 State Highway 93
The City of Le Sueur has 3 park shelters available for rent. American Legion Park, Jo Eagle Anderson Park, and Mayo Park include kitchenettes with running water and restrooms. Park shelters can be reserved from Memorial Day weekend through fall park shut-down (usually around November 1st). Fees are as follows:
- $25.00 half day
- $50.00 full day
- $50.00 key/damage deposit (cash or check only)
Reservations will be honored in the order they are made. Reservations will be taken beginning January 1st of each year. Standing reservations for yearly events (i.e. family reunions) will not be accepted. Shelters are available for usage without a reservation or fee if it has not been previously reserved. Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
Reserving a park shelter is easy! Just go to our Facilities page, choose your park, and fill out the online submission form. We will acknowledge your reservation within 24 to 48 hours. Rentals will be confirmed after payment is received. Payments can be made over the phone or by stopping at City Hall.
Questions? Please contact us at 507-665-6401