Role & Responsibilities
The Economic Development Authority (EDA) is a seven member independent board of City residents. They operate under Minnesota Statutes 469.090-469.182 and have the responsibility of researching, reviewing, and making recommendations on issues related to economic development. Board members serve five year terms.
Meetings & Agendas
Regular meetings are held monthly with special meetings conducted on an as-needed basis. Meetings are held in the City Hall Council Chambers and begin at 5:15pm. Agendas and minutes are available on our Agenda Center page.
- Irene Manke (term expires 12/31/24)
- Jesse Wenisch (term expires 12/31/23)
- Nic Williams (term expires 12/31/25)
- Vacant (term expires 12/31/24)
- Vacant (term expires 12/31/25)
- Marvin Sullivan - Council Liaison
- Dave Swanberg - Council Liaison