All voting registration and absentee voting is taken care of with Le Sueur County. Any questions can be directed to their office at 507-357-2251.
- Vote in person prior to an election at the Le Sueur County Courthouse (details below).
- Complete the process by mail thru the MN Secretary of State website (absentee ballots are available 46 days prior to Election Day).
Citizens who are not preregistered can apply for an absentee ballot and will receive voter registration materials included with their ballot.
Absentee Voting in Person
Le Sueur County Courthouse
88 South Park Avenue
Le Center, MN 56057
Primary Election Absentee Voting - Le Sueur County Courthouse
June 26, 2020 through August 10, 2020
General Election Absentee Voting - Le Sueur County Courthouse
September 18, 2020 through November 2, 2020
Absentee Voting by Mail
Remember to allow ample time between requesting your absentee ballot and completing the voting process. Absentee Ballot Applications (PDF) may also be obtained from county elections offices. Return the completed application to the Le Sueur County courthouse elections office.
On Election Day the deadlines and requirements for return of an absentee ballot are:
- Absentee ballots delivered by United States Postal Service (USPS) must be received by the county election office by the last regular USPS mail delivery on Election Day.
- On Election Day, absentee ballots can be delivered to the Le Sueur County Courthouse (not the polls) until 3:00pm
- Absentee ballots cannot be delivered directly to a polling place.