COMMUNITY CENTER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE 1/23/15:
- Construction on the Merrick Room floor has begun.
- The new bleacher railings were installed this week. The handicap rails will arrive this week to be installed.
- The enclosure for the fire sprinkler system valves under the front stairwell started this week.
- We started a "Name the Room" contest for the new fitness room. We have received some very creative submittals. A committee comprised of Community Center members will assist in choosing the new room name.
Remaining Projects to be done in the Spring:
- The new rubber matting that will be installed around the ice rink.
- A new BULLDOG logo will be placed above the new team benches along the wall.
- The bleachers and the exterior of the new fitness room will be painted.
- The roof drainage system will be installed.
We thank you for your patience during the construction process!
Click below to view our current activities brochure!
Click Here to register for activities on-line.