COMMUNITY CENTER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE 2/19/15:
- The Merrick Room floor has been installed and will be ready for use on Monday, February 23rd.
- The "Name the New Room" contest was a great success. With over 30 name submittals, and 3 rounds of voting by a committee of volunteers, "The Loft" was chosen as the name of the new Fitness/Meeting room. Congratulations to Dave More and Curt Majeski as they both submitted The Loft.
- Rails have been installed around the handicap ramp in the ice arena.
- The new kitchenettes have been ordered for The Loft and the Merrick Room.
Remaining Projects to be completed this Spring/Summer:
- The new rubber matting that will be installed around the ice rink.
- A new BULLDOG logo will be placed above the new team benches along the wall.
- The bleachers and the exterior of the new fitness room will be painted along with the back hallway.
- The roof drainage system will be installed between the baseball field and the LSCC. When this construction starts, access to the visitor dugout at Bruce Frank Field will be limited for about a week or so. Visiting teams will need to cross the field to access the dugout during construction. The front of the facility will also be under construction for this project.
We thank you for your patience during the construction process!
Click below to view our current activities brochure!
Click Here to register for activities on-line.