COMMUNITY CENTER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE 4/16/15:
- Drainage work started this week. Work is expected to be completed next week.
- Tapers will be in next week to start the paint preparation work for the outside of The Loft.
- Final paint bids are due Friday for the remaining portions of the project.
- The kitchenette installation in the Merrick Room and The Loft has started this week.
- Rubber matting around the ice rink will be installed in the next few weeks.
- Preparations and planning for summer programming continue.
- Staff has been preparing our outdoor athletic spaces for use this week.
- The Summer Parks & Recreation and Community Education Catalog has been completed and mailing is expected the first week of May.
Click the image below to view our current activities brochure!
Click Here to register for activities on-line.