- Parks & Facilities
Parks & Facilities
Le Sueur Parks provide fun and safe places for area community members to gather. Below, you will find information on our eight local parks and shelter reservation details.
- American Legion Park: 155 South Park Lane
- Cedar Ridge Trails Park: 306 Cedar Trail Drive
- Jo Eagle Anderson Park: 510 South Sixth Street
- Le Sueur Dog Park: 104 Cedar Trail Drive
- Mayo Park: 272 Forest Prairie Road
- Mothers Louise Park: 118 North Main Street
- Pierre Le Sueur Park: 100 North Main Street
- River Park: 102 State Highway 93
- Bruce Frank Field: 819 East Ferry Street
The City of Le Sueur has two park shelters available for rent. American Legion Park, and Jo Eagle Anderson Park include kitchenettes with running water and restrooms. Park shelters can be reserved from Memorial Day weekend through fall park shut-down (usually around November 1st). Time slots for half days are 7:00am - 2:00pm or 3:00pm - 10:30pm. Fees are as follows:
- $25.00 half day (7:00 am - 2:00pm or 3:00 - 10:30pm)
- $50.00 full day
- $50.00 key/damage deposit (cash or check only)
Reservations will be honored in the order they are made. Reservations will be taken beginning January 1st of each year. Standing reservations for yearly events (i.e. family reunions) will not be accepted. Shelters are available for usage without a reservation or fee if it has not been previously reserved. Reservations must be made at least five days in advance.
Reserving a park shelter is easy! Just go to our Reservations page, choose your park, and fill out the online submission form. We will acknowledge your reservation within 24 to 48 hours. Rentals will be confirmed after payment is received.
Questions? Please call the Community Center at 507-665-3325 or email Jennifer Trimbo.