Register for a Program
5 Easy Ways to Register
- Online: Register online with your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card (24 hours a day).
- Fax: Fill out a registration form, include your Visa or MasterCard number and fax it to 507-665-2367 (24 hours a day).
- In Person: Visit our office at 821 E Ferry Street.
- Mail: Fill out a registration form and mail it with your check (checks are made payable to City of Le Sueur) and mail them to Community Center.
- Phone: Call us at 507-665-3325. The city accepts credit card payments only.
There will be no confirmation notices sent to you. Consider yourself registered for the class when you sign-up. You will be contacted only if the class is full or cancelled. Please include your daytime phone number and email address on your registration form.
Refunds will be made only under the following conditions:
- If your class is filled to capacity before your registration is received
- If your class is cancelled
- If you cancel your registration before the registration deadline (you will be assessed a $5 processing fee in this instance)
The Community Center office reserves the right to cancel any program or activity due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. A refund check will be mailed to you or credit will be placed on your account. Please call the Community Center at 507-665-3325 if you have any questions involving inclement weather. Members can still access the building with their 24/7 access cards.