Permits are required to erect, construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, improve, remove, convert or demolish any building or structure. If you are unsure if the work you would like to do may need a permit please call or email the Building Official.
Residential Building Permit Application Samples
- New homes, buildings, and structures
- Additions (bedrooms, bathrooms, family rooms)
- Decks, patios, and porches
- Egress windows
- Interior finishes (bedrooms, bathrooms, family rooms)
- Renovations and remodels (garage conversions, kitchen expansions, re-roofing, siding, finishing a basement)
Residential Maintenance Permit Application Samples
- Air conditioner
- In-floor heat
- Water heater
- Water softener
Building and maintenance permits are available at our Permits & Forms Center.