We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
Le Sueur Trail/CSAH 35 Project Information
- The project will consist of rehabilitating all of the pavement on CSAH 35. In some areas, the existing pavement will be overlaid with new bituminous. While in other areas, all of the existing bituminous will be removed and replaced with new bituminous.
- The trail will be 8’ wide and located on the west side of CSAH 35 from Ferry Street to Peck Street. From Peck Street to Vine Street, it will be on the east and north side of CSAH 35. There will also be an east-west portion of trail built from Saint Anne School to CSAH 35.
- The existing watermain within CSAH 35 will be replaced, from just north of the Fire Station to Vine Street. There will also be some miscellaneous sanitary and storm sewer crossings that will be replaced throughout the CSAH 35 corridor.
7/28/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- A resolution was adopted authorizing the closing of Park Lane between Ferry and Swan Streets from 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 23, 2014 for the Angels Amoungst Us Squeals and Wheels Fundraiser in Legion Park.
- Bolton & Menk, Inc. provided an update regarding the Le Sueur Hill Intersection Improvements Projects (State Highway 169 and County Road 28).
- Approved a work order with Bolton & Menk, Inc. which outlines runway 13 land acquisition and obstruction removal services.
- Authorized tan roofing material for the Community Center Ice Arena.
- Authorized the transfer of the wastewater agreement between Davisco Foods International, Inc and the City of Le Sueur, dated September 30, 1996, as amended by that certain Restated Wastewater Pretreatment Agreement dated July 18, 2001 to Agropur's as part of the Asset Purchase Agreement.