City Council Meeting Materials
Utility Billing & Conservation
Click below to view our Utility Billing & Conservation sites
2/23/15 City Council Meeting Highlights
- Mayor Broeder acknowledged the positive customer feedback he received with regard to the Customer Appreciation Event.
- A resolution was adopted setting a $55,000 WAC/SAC fee for the Oak Terrace Assisted Living project based on the Met Council formula.
- The City Credit Card Policy was approved.
- Discussion took place regarding the City Attorney's legal opinion about the delegation of hiring authority.
- Discussion took place regarding the City Council evaluation process.
- An update was provided regarding the 1200 North Commerce hazardous building. A resolution was adopted requesting City staff and the City Attorney work together to provide the City Council with an updated timeline for the abatement of this building.
A full copy of the minutes are available for viewing after approval by the City Council.
Compensation and Classification Evaluation:
Le Sueur is accepting proposals from qualified firms to perform a compensation and classification study. The city’s objective in this process is to conduct a comprehensive job evaluation study to achieve an updated position classification and compensation system. For information regarding this RFP or to obtain a copy of the proposal information and submittal documents, please contact City Administrator Jenelle Teppen at or call (507) 593-8311. Proposals are due no later than 4:00pm on March 16th.
Compensation & Classification RFP