We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
Important Information Regarding Frozen Water Service
Please click the link, below, to access an important memo regarding Frozen Water Service. In this memo, we have also included a FAQ section.
2/24/14 Meeting Highlights
- Interim Deputy Sheriff David Tietz and Chief Deputy Brett Mason provided an overview of Le Sueur County Sheriff's Dept. operations.
- The council approved a Joint Powers Agreement with South Central Service Cooperative (SCSC) relative to group employee health benefits and other financial and risk management services.
- The Board of Appeal and Equalization meeting was set for Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 @ 9:00am in the City of Le Sueur Council Chambers.
- A motion was made to set the annual salary range for the new City Administrator position at $75,000 - $105,000.
- A request will be submitted to the Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA) to allow for an additional 90-day review of the proposed Purchase Power Agreement extension and to evaluate the City of Le Sueur's power needs.
- Proposed upgrades to the Central Business District street lighting was approved.