We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
Le Sueur Trail/CSAH 35 Project Information
- The project will consist of rehabilitating all of the pavement on CSAH 35. In some areas, the existing pavement will be overlaid with new bituminous. While in other areas, all of the existing bituminous will be removed and replaced with new bituminous.
- The trail will be 8’ wide and located on the west side of CSAH 35 from Ferry Street to Peck Street. From Peck Street to Vine Street, it will be on the east and north side of CSAH 35. There will also be an east-west portion of trail built from Saint Anne School to CSAH 35.
- The existing watermain within CSAH 35 will be replaced, from just north of the Fire Station to Vine Street. There will also be some miscellaneous sanitary and storm sewer crossings that will be replaced throughout the CSAH 35 corridor.
7/14/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- Approved the 2014 Municipal Maintenance Agreement for County State-Aid Highways with the Le Sueur County Highway Department.
- Approved a parade permit for the Le Sueur County Chamber of Commerce for the Giant Celebration on Sunday, August 3rd.
- Approved two dance permits for the Le Sueur Chamber of Commerce for the Giant Celebration on Friday, August 1st and Saturday, August 2nd.
- Authorized City Officials to continue discussions regarding transit system consolidation and the formation of a Joint Powers Board for the Transit for our Future (TFF) initiative.