We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
9/22/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- Authorized the Police Dept. to enter into a lease agreement with the State of Minnesota to lease a 2015 Ford Interceptor Utility vehicle.
- Bill Glahn with Peidmont Consulting, Inc. provided an overview on an electric utility rate comparison study.
- The 2014 General Election judges were appointed.
- General bid awards for the Community Center renovation projects were awarded.
- Mayor Broeder appointed a committee to further review possible rental housing regulations for the City of Le Sueur.
- Mayor Broeder set a Special City Council meeting for Thursday, October 9th at 6:30pm for the purpose of jointly reviewing a housing study with the Le Sueur Economic Development Authority.
Ambulance Department Training 9/15/14:
Our Ambulance department recently received a new "12 Lead Electrocardiogram" (ECG) machine with a grant through the American Heart Association. A 12 Lead ECG is a device that measures the electrical activity of the heartbeat and can help medical personnel determine if a heart attack has occurred. Our Ambulance volunteers are excited to have this new tool!