We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
8/11/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- A motion was made recommending that the Water Access Charge and Sewer Access Charge (WAC/SAC) remain as is and charges for Cambria remain in tact.
- A resolution was adopted authorizing the invoicing of Cambria for actual water/wastewater infrastructure costs incurred as a result of the expansion of their facility.
- City Administrator, Jenelle Teppen, outlined the existing sidewalk reconstruction program.
- A Resolution was adopted authorizing the issuance of a Gross Revenue Recreation Bond, Series 2014A.
- Eric Saugen, a South Main Street business owner addressed the Council regarding the MarketFest.
- The sealcoating bid was awarded to Pearson Bros. Inc.
- The council approved in general terms an inter fund loan in order to make the August 2014 principal & interest payment to the Public Finance Authority (PFA) on the G.O. Sewer Note of 2007.
FREE RIDES THIS SATURDAY!
Le Sueur Transit will be offering bus service this Saturday, August 23rd for the Squeals & Wheels Festival. Bus will run 4:00pm - 1:30am. Service in City Limits Only. Sponsored by The Bar & Macs Green Mill.