We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
10/27/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- Continued discussion regarding the future of Public Access Television through the Le Sueur-Henderson Cable Commission. A special joint meeting of the Le Sueur City Council and Henderson City Council will take place on Tuesday, December 2nd at 6:30pm at Henderson City Hall to further discuss this matter.
- The ordinance amending Mayor and City Council salaries was approved.
- A General Obligation Refunding Bond in the amount of $1,815,000 was issued
- Discussion took place regarding the 2014 Electric, Water and Wastewater Utility Budgets.
- A Special Meeting to further discuss the General Fund Budget has been set for Monday, November 17th at 6:30pm.
- The City website re-design was approved.
- The Le Sueur Housing Study was accepted.
- Discussion took place regarding the updating of the City's assessment policy.
A full copy of the minutes are available for viewing after approval by the City Council.
US Highway 169 R-Cut Intersection Project Meeting
There will be a Public Information Meeting on Wednesday, November 12th to review the proposed US Highway 169 R-Cut Intersection Project. The meeting will take place in the City Council Chambers from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The project engineers will provide information at this meeting.