We hope you'll find the information you need about our City, it's Departments, and its Operations... but if you don't find what you're looking for, please call our administrative offices at (507) 665-6401. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks for visiting us, and please check back often. We frequently add 'events' and other timely information we think you'll find useful.
8/08/14 City Council Special Meeting Highlights
- An ordinance amending City code relating to sidewalks and the assessment of improvements and installation costs was approved.
- The 2015 General Fund budget and property tax levy was approved with a $60,000 addition to enhance the fund balance.
- An update on the Region 9 recommendations relating to the Safe Routes to School program was provided.
- A revised City of Le Sueur personnel policy was approved.
- A proposal for consulting services with Abdo, Eick and Meyers for financial process evaluation was approved.
Ambulance Department Training 9/15/14:
Our Ambulance department recently received a new "12 Lead Electrocardiogram" (ECG) machine with a grant through the American Heart Association. A 12 Lead ECG is a device that measures the electrical activity of the heartbeat and can help medical personnel determine if a heart attack has occurred. Our Ambulance volunteers are excited to have this new tool!